GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
You will work on the Pega framework, improving the way how test automation is done. You will also participate on manual testing, finding ways to decrease the amount of manual tests in favor of the automated tests. You will be asked to bring and implement ideas how to shorten QA regression testing and how to provide fast and accurate feedback about build health to developers. You will be member of a self-organized engineering team working according to agile principles. Essential Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of OOP.
- Experience with test automation – Selenium.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests for e2e scenarios, components integration and single components.
- Positive attitude, good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Significant professional experience
- Experience with OOP/Java/C#.
- Experience with Selenium Web driver,Jenkins,JBehave, other frameworks.