About Baker Hughes, a GE company
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
The sales manager will be responsible for achieving specified orders target within assigned territory and product line through direct and channels sales Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform sales and technical discussions with potential clients and channels in Mexico territory
- Learn product offerings within Inspection Technologies portfolio and translate into customer requirements
- Driving GE technology to be specified as supplier of choice
- Responsible for driving orders and sales through new and existing customers
- Develop and execute territory and specific account sales plans, hire channels to improve coverage when appropriate
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of customer and channels organization
- Location: preference to Queretaro or Mexico city, Mexico.
- 8 years sales experience on industrial applications
- Channel management experience
- Customer centric mindset focused on building and improving customer relationships
- Value and outcome selling skills
- Proven track record of exceeding orders / sales quotas
- Goal oriented, high energy with strong values
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business solutions
- Able to work under pressure and strong interpersonal skills that enable working relationships externally (customers) and internally
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Travel availability
- Knowledge of non destructive testing products
- Market knowledge of automotive, metals, aerospace and/or power generation segments
- Engineering degree
Mexico; Mexico City