Principal Enterprise Architect
- GE Digital
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:54:36 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Riyadh
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Leads, consults or oversees multiple architectural engagements. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge within a domain: technical, solutions, business or information. Leads domain specific architecture. Works across multiple technical and functional domains
In this role you will:
• Contributes to the development of project and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Effectively monitor and control costs in the organization
• Leads and coordinates the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams or complex product line.
• Analyzes, designs and develops a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Reviews and/or analyzes and develops architectural at domain level and across multiple teams.
• Participates in the EA business-wide and domain governance model.
• Leads the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities to for multiple teams or complex scenarios.
• Provides leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout the domain.
• Works closely with end customers, Data Center partners, Application providers and OEM partners to ensure realization of back-end and front-end architecture as designed for the SOW.
• Directs Infrastructure and Network architects to ensure that
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a technical area (Architecture, Software, or Information Technology) or (a high school diploma / GED with at least 12 years of experience in Information Technology or Software).
• Must be willing to travel 60%
• Strong Knowledge of Data Center ecosystem set up, scaling, management and sustainability.
• In depth knowledge of Cloud Architectures, Virtual environments and Advanced Networking/Connectivity concepts for Enterprise level implementations.
• Relevant industry certifications around Systems and Enterprise architecture for Data Center, Telecom and Healthcare verticals.
• Ability to design, guide and implement security procedures and processes between various infrastructure, network and application components pertaining to the designed architecture.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Riyadh