GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Support & lead Digital operations for Oracle HRMS ERP systems and suite of applications and tools hosted on the platform. This hands on role requires technological & functional knowledge of HRMS domain, collaboration with various tech COEs and projects to support the system and in-depth hands on experience of running ERP operations. The role requires an experienced candidate who can drive initiatives, simplification, work with a large team across various locations and be adaptive to changes. Essential Responsibilities: • Manage operations for HRMS ERP system and suite of applications and tools
• Hands on experience in supporting and leading operations of large and complex ERP systems
• Excellent technical problem solving capabilities and drive RCA with various teams
• Excellent understanding of ITIL processes and service delivery
• Worked on monitoring tools, incident & problem management, service requests and minor enhancements/bug fixes, release management
• Undertake initiatives to improve the system, drive long terms fixes and partner with various tech and project teams
• Generate and report various operational and stability metrics, understand trends and take measures proactively and publish to stakeholders
• Manage monthly releases and outages with stakeholders and coordinate with projects for handover and operations training
• Front end with users and functional stakeholders on various requirements or issues to improve user experience
• Manage environments Dev to Prod, coordinate with Infra teams and DBA, manage instances and refreshes and support infra activities
• Coordinate QA activities with QA and performance management teams
• Implement system monitoring at various layers of the environment to proactively identify issues and partner with monitoring teams and other tech/project teams
• Oversee project milestones and plan for operations support strategy and engage with project managers/product owners proactively
• Drive app security activities for running compliance tools, etc.
• Willing to roll sleeves and work with team hands on in fixing issues or for any activity
• Ability to relate org goals with work and adapt to changes
• Self-driven and can motivate others towards common goals
• Support and ensure delivery of GE Projects & Programs in close collaboration with the relevant stake holders.
• Partner with regional & global client/vendor teams to deliver key initiatives to enhance the customer outcome.
• Superior oral, written, and client communication skills, as well as ability to manage expectations of the business, clients, team members, management and external groups/vendors
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
• Strategic vision & planning ability with respect to business value
• Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
• Strongly customer oriented, drive urgency
• Early adapter tendency
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 5 years work experience on Oracle HRMS ERP systems
• Minimum 3 years work experience in managing and leading support of Oracle HRMS ERP systems.
• Minimum 1 implementation project work.
• Strong HRMS ERP hands on technological background with functional knowledge
• Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization
----------------------------------------------------- Desired Characteristics:
• Ability to work with global teams, act independently and as part of a team
• High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
• ITIL, PMP certifications
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
• Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements ; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly