Customer Engagement Manager - Power
- GE Power
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:06:00 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Indonesia; Surabaya
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for driving the ongoing attainment of outcomes for GE Power Digital’s strategic customers. They act as internal champion and quarterback, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy
• Be the key relationship contact for the customer through the project execution and customer life cycle with GE.
• Critical to success will be driving cross-functional
collaboration and communications across commercial, execution, managed services and customer success teams to deliver customer outcomes and enable success of the overall strategic engagement
• Lead overall services growth strategy for the identified customer specifically looking at balancing customer needs with the available solutions in the GE Digital portfolio
• Continuously work with the customer to prioritize their requirements to achieve identified customer outcomes for named accounts. Pull in resources as needed from the GE Store.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd customers through the delivery process by providing clear guidance about next steps, maintaining open lines of communication, and connecting customers to the appropriate internal resources.
• Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
• Execute growth plans at named accounts to expand consumption of existing offerings and demand for new offerings.
• Establish account baseline and manage continued reporting on customer outcomes achievement.
• Work with marketing & commercial teams to develop customer case studies and deliver reference customers.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross- departmentally and program manage account escalations.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
• At least 5 years of experience in power industry
• At least 10 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
• Knowledge of Bahasa and English essential
• Legal authorization to work in Indonesia is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 30%
• MBA or similar a plus
• Background in Solutions Consulting or Power Plant Operations
• General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
• Experience managing deep customer relationships (strategic account management /customer service)
• Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Locations: Indonesia; Surabaya