Field Service Engineer, GE Healthcare Vietnam
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 8/16/2017 4:48:09 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Viet Nam; Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang
GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the GE Store, through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com
About GE in Vietnam:
In Vietnam, GE was one of the first American companies established in the country since 1993 even before the US Embargo was lifted. GE first set up a representative office in Hanoi in 1993, and subsequently in HCM City in 2001, working in partnership with local organizations. In 2003, GE established GE Vietnam Ltd, a 100% GE capital investment that offers a wide range of after-sales services in the fields of medical, electrical and energy equipment. In October 2010, GE invested in a wind turbine manufacturing facility in Hai Phong and in 2013, GE’s first Engineering Center was set up in HCMC, specializing in engineering for oil & gas subsea equipment. In January 2016, GE officially began the acquisition of Alstom’s Power and Grid businesses in Vietnam. We currently employ more than 900 people and offers products and services in Oil & Gas, Power, Energy Solutions, Healthcare and Aviation sectors. For more information, visit www.ge.com/vn
GE Healthcare Global Services
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
• Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
• Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
• Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues.
• Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
• LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
• Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
• Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
• Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
• Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifuntional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Insure timely dispatch closure.
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
• Diploma Qualified to Degree level or equivalent. Minimum Diploma holder, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, BioMedical Engineering or equivalent
• Technical analytical skills. 2-4 years Field Services experience.
• Experience in CT, MRI, X-ray, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound is a plus.
• Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
• Profiency in English and local language.
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• High work standards and quality.
• Initiative and motivation.
• Plans and organizes work effectively.
• Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
• Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
Locations: Viet Nam; Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang