Imaging & Digital Services Specialist – CALA & Mexico
Posted 10/27/2017 11:11:32 AM
Job Function:Product Management
Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Mexico; Mexico City
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Responsible for deployment of new services developed by product managers in Mexico and Cala including imaging and digital platforms. Responsible for driving local team engagement as well as sharing offer differentiation at customer meetings in partnership with sales team.
• Support Digital & Imaging service portfolio leaders on deployment of strategy in Cala and Mexico.
• Support product and commercial team to enable growth of service sales revenue and margins for Imaging & Digital portfolio within Mexico and Cala, with a strong focus on increase digital tools adoption,
• Execute digital tools implementation at customer’s site, acting from initial request from sales team until tool operation at customer site. This implementation includes timeline planning, customer’s update, install base validation and product activation.
• Executes sales support for service sales gathering VOC and supporting the deployment of targeted value proposition as per Digital & Imaging service portfolio leader’s orientation
• This position leverages market / competitive analysis, clinical and industry trends to identify opportunities and to create complete value propositions.
• Support on adequate price setting and intelligence for entire line of imaging products, including digital tools, Contracts, On Demand, A&S and Upgrades.
• Support Service Sales to growth sales in Mexico and Cala.
• Educates and Train account team members on the product / service / solution strategy and offerings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in sales, product marketing or related field on the Healthcare product / industry
• Fluency in Spanish and English
• Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy in the Services market
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and process skills
• MBA or Master’s degree in Project Management or related field
• Digital & marketing expertise
• Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.