- GE Global Operations
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:40:44 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Global Operations Asia
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Produce and perform analysis together with direct manager on China cash position, cash forecast, short-term investments, etc.
• Modeling and produce cash related reports, ie: cash pool balance tracking, interest calculation and reconciliation, tax cost analysis and bank fees analysis.
• Responsible for daily cash pool operations and documentation, including account setup, cash pool inclusion/disconnection, manual fund transfer, etc.
• Facilitate business/GOF/banks on cash pool operations and organize relevant trainings.
• Assist quarter-end global cash integration.
• Documentation maintenance and filing for all treasury operations activities.
• Back-up to APAC and Japan cash desk operations.
• Support direct manager on any cash management projects.
• Ad hoc tasks assigned by direct manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2 years’ working experience in treasury or finance
• Good analytical and time management skills
• Responsible, prudent, hardworking and can pay attention to details
• Good command in both written and oral English and Mandarin
• Proficiency with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Knowledge in local bank regulations and FX policy preferred
• The ability to work independently with minimum supervision, a self-starter
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai