GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Develop and maintain strong relations with customers, ensure customer satisfaction, and provide maintenance on all equipment specific to Life Care Solution including Anesthesia, Respiratory, Monitoring, Cardiac, Perinatal modalities. Support the sales of products, solutions and/or complex technical services (on a limited number of company products). We are looking for candidates across Bucharest, Iasi, Sibiu, Brasov, Cluj, Timisoara. Essential Responsibilities:
- Technical: Provide maintenance on all equipment specific to a Life Care Solution including Anesthesia, Respiratory, Monitoring, Cardiac, Perinatal modality in the assigned region.
- Electronics/mechanical: Perform troubleshooting of breakdowns on entire system, in the event of complex problems which raise several issues.
- Customer satisfaction: Maintain continuous contact with physicians and technicians over equipment issues. Take any and all actions necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with visits by sales reps; provide help to others on training; identify sales opportunities and communicate them to the Sales team.
- Business development: Participate in the growth and orientation of the business in the assigned geographical region.
- Productivity: Ensure verification of the warranty costs and PMS contracts. Administrative: Carry out all administrative tasks in due time. Make sure verification documents linked to FMIs and PMSs are filled out in due time for customers.
- Installation: Carry out the installation of complex, multifunctional examination rooms. Share best practices.
- Sales: Increase the number of contracts, fleet size, profits, and market share of a given modality in the assigned region, in close coordination with the maintenance provider.
- Responsible for the quality of supplied information so that contracts meet all GE requirements.
- Ensure sales follow-up, up to the signature of the contract.
- Communicate effectively with Sales/Marketing/Service team members in order to maximize the sales potential, and forward the leads to the appropriate colleagues.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard, by following the GE Quality Policy.
- Quality-related Objectives:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Know and observe GEHC’s Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, as well as all laws and regulations applicable to the type of job/function.
- Attend all Quality and Compliance training sessions in due time.
- Identify any quality or compliance issue encountered by the customer and report it immediately to the Quality team.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all matters.
- Ensure completion of all FMI’s within specified deadlines.
- Participate in continuing improvement projects, by identifying and properly escalating quality-related issues in products and processes, and by proposing solutions whenever possible.
- Know and understand regulations in regard to confidentiality and non-competition (including, among others, GE Healthcare’s HIPPA recommendations, NEMA regulations, etc.); comply to these regulations in order to ensure observance of company rules and of American and international laws.
- Know and understand environment, health and safety guidelines (including, but not limited to, GE Healthcare’s EHS rules, GE Healthcare’s park rules, etc.); follow these guidelines in order to ensure observance of company rules and of American and international laws.
Ensure prompt resolution of all matters.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modalities Anesthesia, Respiratory, Monitoring, Cardiac, Perinatal. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Technical analysis skills.
- Experience in customer service. In-depth knowledge of one or several modalities.
- Good knowledge of English and Romanian languages.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High professional and quality standards.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Effective planning and organization of the work.
- Excellent communication, listening and relational skills.
- Excellent customer-oriented skills; ability to manage diverging opinions with tact and effectiveness, with a tendency to influence rather than order.
- Good sales skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of the market.
- Good understanding of the commercial environment.
- Valid driver's license
Romania; Bucharest, Iasi