At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Role Summary:
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business in turboprop engines market. Essential Responsibilities:
The Lead Sales Manager's role main responsibilities are:
- Within a geographic area is responsible for selling H-line series aircraft engines. Contributes to sales plan in a specific region.
- Defines sales strategy for targeted clients. Build customer relationships with the assigned customers.
- Responsible for the customer in all aspects of account growth including strategy development, integrated account planning, opportunity identification, and value communication.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to maintain and grow the sales pipeline.
- Actively participate in community events as Air Shows with the customer.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base.
- Manage and negotiate commercial and contractual risk.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with some experience in Sales).
- Some additional experience in Sales.
- Strong customer and relationship building skills.
- Proven Track record of achieving Sales Targets.
- Substantial knowledge of the Aviation industry would be advantage as well as established contacts in the industry.
- Proficiency in English language. Other language such as Russian or Spanish is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Czech Republic; Praha