At GE Aviation
, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re
manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation
teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest
problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our
culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber
talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products
or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and
advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for
generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Main focus of Product Support Engineering is to robustly ensure the Continuous Airworthiness of our products, at any time in their operating life, with continuous focus to Customer needs.
3rd Parties Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) organization is looking for a talented and experienced candidate, to organize the TP400 PGB Product Support activities.
Product Support activities have been recently reorganized and Product Support integrated into Engineering organization. This reorganization is aimed at enhancing the effectiveness of the Product Support activities, from development phase up to the end of Program, in the frame of the Life Cycle Engineering.
Here are the activities you will responsible for as Product Support Lead Engineer - 3rd Parties LCE:
- Ensure and coordinate the activities that allow to maintain airworthy our products :
- since the Entry-into-Service: LSA (Logistic Support Analysis), Maintainability, Technical Manuals, Initial Provisioning Master, Training, etc
- in service: Technical Manuals, Service Bulletin, Investigations, Reliability metrics, Fleet Management, Customer Technical Query answering, Deviation management (OTC, TV, etc.), technical support to the repair station, etc
- Ensure continuous support to Customer needs and queries
- Ensure coordination with other Engineering dpts (eg Repair Engineering, System Engineers, Hardware Owner, other Product Support Engineers)
- Proactively support and coordinate activities with the overhaul facilities (ie Pomigliano) and other involved Company departments (ie GSC, Quality, Program Manager, etc)
- Support activities of Integrated Logistic Support, Material Support, AGE Tool, Tech Pubs as required by the Customer and by our Programs.
- Previous proven experience in aeronautical Company
- Master Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering from an accredited university
- Previous experience into aero-engine gearbox product, and relevant components (gears, housings, bearings, etc)
- Basic technical knowledge of aero-engines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- English and Italian language knowledge, both written and oral
- PC proficiency
- EU Work Permit
- Availability to work in the week-end, in case of need
- Knowledge of aeronautical Certification rules, ie EASA Part 21 and 145, CS-E, FAR’s
- Experience in gearboxes Manufacturing and Repair processes
Locations: Italy; Rivalta di Torino