GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and
solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development,
services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
In this role, you will work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization. You will independently lead and make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, and testing through the implementation process. This role is responsible for activation readiness and support as well as post-activation checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Independently lead design & build activities including system and configuration education (on-site & remote)
- Act as a product SME for complex functional issues as needed, especially related to installation and upgrades to new features
- Serve as the customer point of contact for application assignments
- Present product knowledge and system design options to clients’ while providing industry relevant examples and experience-based solutions on an extemporaneous basis
- Advise on development of testing plans strategies and execution as well as support all customer testing activities including issue resolution and troubleshooting guidance
- Collaborate on the user interface design with service engineer and provide functional product expertise as needed, acting in a consultative capacity to deliver the right solutions to clients
- Actively engage with the customer throughout the implementation process, including project kickoff, development and prioritization of project goals, project team selection and review
- Provide clients with best practice suggestions for key implementation decisions, workflow design, system set-up, preload planning, determination of go-live readiness, custom workflow training, golive support and post-live follow up, including contingency plans (as needed)
- Coordinate implementation activities within their product expertise and communicate effectively with external clients as well as internal teams
- Independently lead and facilitate current state, future state, and gap analysis sessions with the customer project team
- Participate, as required, in New Product Introduction (NPI) process and improvement of processes, implementation methodology and product efficiency.
- Manage continuous improvement efforts regarding the development of tools and processes that support our implementation deliverables
- Act as a functional leader or mentor for other members of the GE project team on complex, integrated customer implementations
- Exhibit strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and proven relevant experience)
- Extensive software implementation and/or Business Consulting experience
- Ability to self-direct projects through an implementation
- Ability to take direction from both Management and Project Managers overseeing the projects you are assigned
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of quality service and professionalism
- Ability to interact confidently with customers from end users to executive suite
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Extensive field service operations or management background, including experience with customer service management and call center support
- Strong experience working in a technology focused company
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
- Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to discuss business process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Technical experience with Force.com, SFDC Administrator, Visual Force, or Java preferred
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers
- Results driven attitude in a fast paced environment
Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time, including international travel
United Kingdom; London