Digital Engineering - Intern
- GE Aviation
- Posted 6/17/2017 12:50:33 AM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Aviation Engineering
Location(s): Mexico; Queretaro
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are looking for motivated individuals seeking a challenging career in Software with excellent academic, and a genuine interest and passion for Information Technology. The candidate will be involved in challenging projects with real business impact.
This Software Internship will be based on
- Develop and maintenance of web applications for engineering tools using java, angular, html, bootstrap, protractor, css, etc.
- Work together with development and functional team using Agile methodologies as an effective collaboration way to ensure deliveries on time and with the expected quality.
- University students (with concentration on Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer/Information Science, Information Science, Information Systems and related)
-Relevant coursework in IT related disciplines.
-Curious and passionate about a career in IT.
-Effective written and oral English communication skills
- Understanding and experience of software development processes)
- Proven ability to work independently.
-Self-taught and self-teaching, with a demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills and new technologies readily.
Locations: Mexico; Queretaro