Principal Customer Reliability Manager
- GE Digital
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:33:28 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Principal Customer Reliability Manager will use cutting edge predictive analytics software and tools to analyze the health and performance of power generation, oil and gas production and exploration, aviation, and mining equipment located around the world using remote monitoring technology.
The Customer Reliability Manager must leverage industry experience, equipment knowledge, software know-how, and customer satisfaction skills to deliver world class predictive analytics and monitoring solutions to assigned customer accounts.
• Leverage a career of equipment reliability, troubleshooting, startup, and maintenance experience to help guide customers on equipment health issues and performance losses.
• Serve as a teacher and mentor to help younger Customer Reliability Engineers learn and understand rotating and process equipment related to power generation, oil and gas; leveraging the experience of the greater IPRC team when necessary.
• Quickly master cutting edge predictive analytics software and tools.
• Deftly manage customer expectations and satisfaction for assigned customer
• Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum 20 years of hands on experience in the Power Generation, Oil and Gas or a combination of both.
• Working knowledge of industrial equipment, maintenance, and trouble shooting.
• Great Communication and Cultural Skills to be able to work with all cultures.
• Legal authorization to work in Singapore is required.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to travel 20 %
• Experience analyzing time series data of industrial equipment.
• Able to excel in a team environment
• Computer programming/scripting skills
• Enthusiastic and has a great attitude
• Hard working and committed to superior quality work.
• Able to work cross function/industry to analyze information; Able to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic decisions.
• Able to define processes and procedures for new business models.
• Has demonstrable expertise and understanding of one or more products. Acts as a resource for others in solution design. Knows best practices which result in higher adoption of solutions based on product capabilities. Ability to communicate product capabilities internally and in customer facing situations. Understands regional challenges for each product, and develops mitigation strategies for functionality gaps. Can speak to key differentiators between our product capabilities and competing solutions.
• Demonstrates ability to diagnose and solve basic to intermediate issues; Able to isolate moderately complex scenarios down to actionable items within designated job function; Can be utilized to problem solve at customer sites as the GE representative.
• Serves as a coach/mentor to others on best practices for project delivery and execution; Acts as advisor to others in the area of customer satisfaction; focuses on tangible and intangible benefits to ensure customer awareness and satisfaction.
• Teaches others how to design and conduct a thorough client needs analysis and collect VOC data; Uses available client data to proactively identify possible needs before they are expressed by client; Can use advanced data analysis techniques to synthesize and act on information.
• Able to establish, maintain, and grow key executive relationships within customer accounts; Adept at navigating political and hierarchical landscape and facilitates the customer decision making process.
• Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team; Able to navigate accountability in a matrixed organization; Communicates and demonstrates a shared sense of purpose.
• Recognized as a knowledge leader in his/her area of expertise; Demonstrates ability to solve complex problems bringing definition and appropriate detail to simplify delivery, manage risk, and drive desired outcomes.
• Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal. Models collaborative behavior to encode these behaviors among team members, fostering an environment of openness and mutual trust.
• Able to adjust information (e.g. level of complexity) and story to align with audience; Produces functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts. Informs stakeholders of key customer issues, identifies potential problems or conflicts and resolves them when necessary.
• Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal; Able to maintain excitement for a process and drive new directions of meeting a goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks.
• Increases client engagement to further drive the pace and focus required to achieve business priorities and uncover desired outcomes for both the customer and GE; Utilizes business acumen and domain experience to advise the customer on critical success factors for the initiative at hand; Continuously influences the customer to think ahead on what is needed to acquire, deploy, and utilize the solution.
• Demonstrates integrity and trustworthiness; Remains at ease in ambiguous work situations and is open to change; Contributes to an environment where teams are encouraged to reach beyond themselves and connect across constituent groups.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore