Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 6/19/2017 6:50:29 AM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Healthcare Finance
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The FP&A analyst for Clinical Care Solutions (CCS) business provides finance support to the various business segments within the CCS business. He will work closely with all the Segment Finance Managers, FP&A Manager and the Operations team to provide relevant reporting and analytics for business decision making
1. Support financial planning, estimation & closing cycles
2. Create analytics around Base Cost trends by operational team, develop account-level expertise and identify key drivers for variances (VPY, VOP, VPE, etc)
3. Provide business requirements for BI Analytic Tool/Dashboard
4. Own the close process for the business - submitting CQ estimate walking from the GL, JE statuses, etc
5. Support key business projects to simplify and standardize reporting to drive increased visibility, accountability and real-time analytics
6. Develop, improve and standardize financial processes: Finance reporting tools, Management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes.
7. Assist with management reporting and communicate results to managers.
8. Drive consistent usage of Hyperion, GLA, and BI tools across. Develop new reports for process improvements. Partner with Finance Systems in digitizing required tools.
9. Maintain consistent and effective closing procedures and provide timely and accurate reporting across teams spanning multiple countries and legal entities
10. Comply with local and US GAAP reporting requirements as well as internal GE policies and procedures
11. Define the quality standard and SLA for GEHC FP&A CoE for various activities
1. This position is open to internal and external candidates
2. Masters Degree in accounting or finance - CA / ICWA / MBA. Intermediate with a higher relevant experience in FP&A can also be considered
3. 5 - 8 years of progressive finance experience
4. Excellent analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
5. Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications such as Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, etc. Strong Excel skills in data compilations and aggregation (pivot tables, Vlookup etc)
6. Self-motivated, high energy individual
7. Proven communication and stakeholder management skills
8. Should be open to work in shifts – till about 11 pm
1. Experience working in a global environment with sound understanding of global processes and transaction flows
2. Proven financial leadership in supporting multiple & complex organizations
3. Experience working with remote managers and teams
Locations: India; Bangalore