GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Provide technical leadership for the production team. Responsibilities include providing documentation and floor support associated with safety, manufacturing and quality methods, tooling, and equipment. Aggressively initiate new processes and methods that will improve safety, reduce product cost and/or improve product quality. Essential Responsibilities:
- Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production.
- Work with Production. Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
- Participate in new product introductions through process layout, tool development, and new equipment.
- Co-ordination of manufacturing releases.
- Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals.
- Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation.
- BSc Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree.
- Proven experience in a similar manufacturing role.
- Experience with Lean methodologies is an advantage.
- Lean approach.
- Advanced level of English language skills.
- Fluent Hungarian skills.
- Understanding of IT QA and testing procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good team worker in international teams.
- Good analytical and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.