GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and
solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development,
services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
In this role you will manage client accounts with an emphasis in outcome selling. You will play the role of trusted partner to our clients, while working with other GE lines of business and propose value added solutions that will help our clients expand their business and prepare for future challenges. You will maintain curiosity to understand our customers’ business and drive the salesperson - customer relationship to new directions to discover new areas where both the customer and GE can win
- Coordinate a cross-functional, cross-LOB and potentially partner driven team approach in a complex sales cycle
- Map out customers’ decision making process and identify areas where digital is rapidly shifting the sales paradigm
- Use available client data to proactively identify possible needs before they are expressed by client
- Manage multiple decision makers to move deal to closure
- Evaluate and prioritize the need for additional resources to advance the sale, focusing on competitive advantage and cost efficiencies
- Work with manager and peers to identify and streamline the correct Commercial Operations processes
- Coach others on the use of Outcome Selling techniques
- Utilize industry knowledge and skillsets to support an industry relevant line of questioning and resultant problem solving definition
- Identify next steps and how to string together near-term successes that can be the foundation for future engagements and an expanded business
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline or equivalent working experience
- Strong proven software industry experience minimum with proven track record