EID HR Intern
- GE Global Growth Organization
- Posted 6/21/2017 8:50:44 AM
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Business Segment: Global Growth Organization Middle East North Africa Turkey
Location(s): Egypt; Cairo
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The GE Internship Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function. Program duration is 1 month; the program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
• Provide support for his/her HR team members
• During the program GE will provide HR assignments, HR related projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where he/she can develop interns skills
communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
• Perform wide variety of tasks to support activities
• Assist in maintaining procedure manuals
• Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations
Student in business or any related field degree
GPA above 3.0
Fluent in English and Arabic (essential)
Good leadership skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills.
Locations: Egypt; Cairo