About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Responsible for statutory and financial accounting and ensuring numbers roll up in a sensible form and in line with standard processes and compliance. Individual has direct access to the General Ledger and handles the basic accounting functions required to support all Balance Sheet
- Strong candidates are already identified. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply
- Maintain the financial ledger of a legal entity in compliance with local laws/GAPs, tax codes,
government regulations and filing requirements
- Book Journals to reflect financial activities in compliance with above same (may include some or
all of: accruals, fixed assets, stock/inventory, accounts receivables, accounts payable, expenses, payroll
- Ensure timely and defect-free account reconciliations, ensuring compliance within SOPs and
- Participate in regular balance sheet reviews and variance analysis
- Provide accurate and timely statutory & management reporting
- Support Controllership initiatives, projects and internal and external audits
- 1.Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 2.Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Rules in Brazil and fiscal legislation
- 3.Excellent execution capacity and initiative
- 4.Strong Excel skills in data compilation (pivot tables, Vlookup, macros etc)
- 5.Strong analytical skills: able to reconcile data and provide clear results
- 6.Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or
unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- 7.Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions,
communications, actions and when dealing with others
- Good Communicator: The ability to communicate with people at all levels - the second most important skill by team members.
- Cool Under Pressure: A key user with a hardy attitude will take these problems in stride.
- Team-Building Skills: The player must understand the process and dynamics required for this transformation.
- Problem Solving Skills: Although an effective player is said to share problem-solving responsibilities with the team, we expect our team to have excellent problem-solving skills themselves.
Brazil; Sao Paulo