GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
End to end PM of customer projects going through the Service Centre. Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials and resources (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function. Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space. Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Communicates across direct organization.
- Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy. Connects the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions; works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business. Communicates across the function in area of expertise.
- Coach and mentor other members of the Materials and Planning team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with experience in Manufacturing)
- Steong additional experience in Materials Planning and Execution.
- Ideally with experience of Project Management in a complex, fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Belgium, France; Charleroi