GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Establish a trusted advisor relationship with both external customers and internal commercial, product and marketing teams.
This role will be responsible for building strong relationships with hospital management at a most senior level. This person will bring strong commercial and operational understanding from a clinical setting and establish a deep understanding of client’s business and technical needs to customize Managed Equipment Service (MES) based solutions. This person will also be required to have extensive experience in leasing, project finance and consultancy.
• Refine, create and implement strategy to position our MES offerings and maximize value to our clients
• Stay current regarding core technologies, industry trends, products, and vendors, and survey the market landscape for solution insights, direction, partners, methods to achieve outcomes
• Recommend, design & implement strategic offerings, with an eye towards developing repeatable solutions – leveraging the complete Enterprise Solutions portfolio
• Provide outcomes delivery and business expertise to deliver appropriate executive messaging as well as insight around achievement of outcomes
• Support marketing efforts to develop material, position strategies for product area, in conjunction with overall marketing message framework
• Develop and maintain strong teaming relationship with other members of the company to leverage product, process and engineering expertise
Business Development and Pre-Sales: Qualifications/Requirements:
• Align with the commercial teams to create, present and plan delivery for packaged and custom solutions – while working to develop organizational alignment and repeatability for outcomes solutions designed.
• Work with the GEHC product teams to translate outcomes into customer specific roadmaps.
• Elaborate potential options, select the most optimal option and develop the roadmap for the selected solution
• Oversee and participate in complete presales process from gathering information to delivering presentations and capability demos that focus on the customers’ desired outcomes
• Establish a deep understanding of client’s business and technical needs to customize outcome based solutions, complete with the business context and definition of the vision and requirements of the solution.
• Lead formalized solution discovery sessions with customers, support assessments and connect output of discovery sessions and assessments to build solution in support of client leaders/solutions principals.
• Gather requirements and architect a programmatic solution to meet the specified requirements
• Provide cost estimates regarding time and resources
• Proven years of demonstrated success at a senior management level in a clinical setting
• Deep healthcare knowledge, understanding healthcare challenges from executive perspective. Ability to think on the spot, sense and respond, and act quickly when faced with challenging solution pain points or questions
• Extensive experience in developing and executing on complex project plans
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline
• Excellent executive level presence, with demonstrated ability to work directly with Hospital COO, CTO, Chief Strategy Officer, Healthcare Authorities, Construction Companies etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent planning, organization & prioritization skills, with the ability to manage several projects concurrently
• Proven ability to perform business analysis and make process improvement recommendations.
• Energetic, enthusiastic self-starter requiring limited supervision, able to take initiative & follow-up on assigned projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial and legal issues as applied in a clinical setting
• Must be willing to travel
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Desired Characteristics:
• Masters’ degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred or equivalent knowledge and experience Locations:
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences across all organizational levels
• Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
• Experience in at least one key area of healthcare – Supply chain, administration, information technology, outpatient strategy
• Experience working in large-scale, complex projects and programs within healthcare.
Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom