About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Sales Representative is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory, or in a list of named accounts or both. The Product Sales Specialist may work individually in an account or territory, or where applicable act as part of a One GE Healthcare team. The Product Sales Specialist is responsible to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers. Essential Responsibilities:
- Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned
accounts and or territory.
- Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their
products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
Territory & Account Management
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity
development, competitive strategies and targets.
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously
strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory.
- Identify & respond to key account
technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the
relevant CRM tools.
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop
and lead effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss
the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational
issues and challenges.
- Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving
optimum margin for GE.
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively
using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively
support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote
product/solution and company.
- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where
applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure
of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as
to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools.
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy,
configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and
delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and
enhances customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to & uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local
Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes.
- Adhere to all applicable GE/GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 3 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical
field( e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions
based sales approach
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong capacity and drive to develop career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel
- Valid motor vehicle license
- Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
Brazil; MS + Bauru