GE Renewable Energy is a 9 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. With 13,000 employees present in more than 40 countries, and headquartered in Paris, GE Renewable Energy is backed-up by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. We take the earth’s most abundant resources - the strength of the wind, the force of water, and the heat of the sun, - and put them to work with breakthrough technology that unleashes their true possibilities. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 370 gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Responsible for activities related to the construction, building and commissioning on customer site, from site mobilization, through civil, erection and commissioning work, as well as management activities related to this scope.
- Supervisory roles onsite working under the direction of the site leadership during the various phase of a construction and installation project (e.g. civil, erection)
- May lead others directly or indirectly and or/manage subcontractors
- Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities
- Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures
- Contributes to plan of larger unit. Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done. Diverse clients in a region
- Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks
- Some latitude to deviate from those conditions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with significant experience in Project Management)
- Significant experience in Installation Leadership
- EU Work Permit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability
Locations: Portugal; Lisbon