- GE Global Operations
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:32:34 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Global Operations Asia
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Supports on intercompany daily/closing operations activities of a Corporate ledger in Asia that includes reconciliation, case resolution and journal entry preparation if necessary;
- Drives timely billing, collection, payment and resolution with customer’s account;
- Supports on simplification initiatives;
- Completes any ad hoc activities required
- University graduate with major in finance or accounting
- Fluent in English, both written and speaking
- Good at Microsoft Office skill, including excel and powerpoint
- Oracle experience is a plus.
- Good team player, could work under pressure and self-motivated
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai