Compliance Analyst, IPP COE
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:22:46 PM
- Job Function: Regulatory and Compliance
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Law & Policy
Location(s): Russian Federation; Moscow or Budapest
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Compliance Analyst will work in multiple, high-visibility programs, processes that will include operation, maintenance, analysis and enhancements for the GEHC global and regional Improper Payment Prevention program. S/he also provides functional support of GE Healthcare Compliance rules, processes and reporting tools. The analyst will report directly to the IPP COE Manager in the Global Transactional Compliance COE and will work collaboratively with different functions eg.:controllership.
• Collection of data/documents for pre-approval, payment and closure
• Review of documentation against codes of conduct and policies/guidelines
• Escalate deviations/red flags to Compliance Managers/Pole Leader
• Support users through training, education and providing tools
• Provide a declaration to local authorities when necessary
• Drive optimum cycle time of a request through its closure
• Support preparation of contracts/letters
• Train process stakeholders about internal procedures, policies and regulation requirements and drive awareness through effective communications
• Prepare & present periodic reports & dashboards for the leadership team providing HRPs summaries as well as transactional details when necessary
• Stay up-to-date on all legal and reporting obligations
• Determine and implement optimal business processes to ensure data integrity and completeness
• Assist with all other compliance-related duties and special projects as identified by the individual or as assigned by management
• Drive continuous improvement and standardization across all projects
• Maintain good business relationships, working to partner cross-functionally to understand and address needs and roadblocks and facilitate change as appropriate.
• Cultivate a highly-engaged partnerships with the other Transactional Compliance COE team members (EMEA, Americas, Asia Pacific and China) to leverage scale and build consistent strategies for multi-modality and cross-P&L business projects.
• Administrative, Finance, Law or Business background
• Russian native + English language knowledge
• Some working experience
• Strong project management and prioritization skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Well organized, rigorous
• Being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances
• Solid critical thinking, ability to act as a gatekeeper, knowledge of and ability to apply problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
• Good analytical skills, proficient in using excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and collaborative skills including the ability to interact effectively across the organization and to facilitate conflict resolution.
• Able to work with remote teams, ability to work effectively in an organizational matrix
1. Preference for experience including legal and compliance review of complex business and/or healthcare relationships, familiarity with Anti-Kickback Statute, HCP transparency requirements, Improper Payments and High Risk Transactions, and analysis of potential Conflicts of Interest
2. Paralegal Degree
3. Experience in the healthcare industry and previous exposure to medical device or pharmaceutical regulations
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow or Budapest