A/P Operations Specialist
- GE Global Operations
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:20:40 PM
- Job Function: Sourcing
- Business Segment: Global Operations Asia
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Complete the new process transition and migration independently; document the operation procedures in standard format.
- Complete the invoice processing, payment processing, AP accounting, sub-ledgers closing, customer enquiry etc. timely.
- Responsible for verify, analyze, investigate and resolve payable invoice discrepancies and deficiencies.
- Need to be fully aware the accuracy, cycle time, etc… for uploading, payment, closing.
- Work closely with other team (BIZ, cashier, tax etc.) on any operational issues.
- Identify the process issues or risks, propose with solution and escalate to the management, enhance controllership and drive process improvement continually.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business
- AP processing experience and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Oracle/other ERP system experiences
- Prefer to have project management or process transition experience
- Requires strong attention to detail
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision, a self-starter
- Good team player with a positive outlook, can work under pressure
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai