Staff Application Operations Engineer
- GE Digital
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:14:40 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Technology
Location(s): India; Pune
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
responsible for architecting world class solutions leveraging industry standard processes in financial modules of Oracle ERP R12. Partner with business process experts to capture requirements and translate them into an efficient and sustainable design. Work with the configuration and build teams to deliver the solution.
• Perform as IT Solution Architect on Oracle ERP R12 with Multi-Modal ERP team and Finance team driving common global standards in design and build.
• Understand and translate business requirements and requisite processes to software and program requirements.
• Work with build teams to deliver the solution.
• Work independently with functional team members to validate the solution built.
• Influence business and IT partners to leverage industry standard processes and out-of-the-box configuration capabilities in finance modules of Oracle EBS R12
(and necessary bolt-ons) to satisfy business needs.
• Collaborate with technical architects, developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and
performance needs, keeping customer needs in mind
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with current information technologies and software development life cycle
• Minimum of 5 years of design and implementation of solutions in finance modules of Oracle ERP
• Strong finance and accounting knowledge
• Experience with India localization package
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse global group of executives, managers, and subject
• Strong ERP strategic and governance leadership skills, driving business transformation at enterprise level
• Strong facilitation and knowledge transfer skills
• Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful, regardless of reporting lines; not bound by strict role description
Locations: India; Pune