EFS- Global Markets- SVP- Global Portfolio Manager-Asia
- GE Capital
- Posted 7/18/2017 6:51:00 PM
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Business Segment: Capital Energy Financial Services
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for assigned accounts within GE Energy Financial Services equity portfolio within a specific market segment. Primary responsibility for the day-to-day relationship with the existing portfolio clients. Position reports to Regional Commercial Leader with dotted line report to Head of International Portfolio.
• Manage assigned accounts to optimize returns and earnings, and minimize losses.
• Oversee and provide real-time guidance to junior team members in asset management duties as well as portfolio processes including reporting, deal scorecards, blueprint forecasts and annual valuations.
• Manage all requests for consents and waivers providing commercially sound guidance to deal teams, seeking senior management approvals as required.
• Manage Asset Sale Process for EFS delivering asset sale income to meet business needs while enabling maximum flexibility.
• Serve as senior business representative to EFS customers with emphasis on building customer relationships but balancing protection of portfolio.
• Ensure organic volume growth from within the Portfolio and contribute to overall business growth objectives.
• Proactively manage portfolio to ensure maximum customer retention.
• Develop and enhance tracking and implications of regulatory developments to proactively identify risks and opportunities.
• Collaborate with EFS commercial business leaders to ensure unified customer-centricity
• Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years in commercial underwriting and/or portfolio management.
• Experience managing teams.
• Proven ability to lead diverse, high-performance team, manage across functions and effectively deal with complex issues effectively balancing business and customer requirements.
• Experience working with Senior Management.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering.
• MBA, 7+ years in the Energy Industry.
• Ability to present ideas effectively and concisely, both written and verbal, to other deal team members, senior management, and customers.
• Portfolio management experience, including workouts, restructurings, bankruptcies.
• Customer focused with exceptional risk management and customer skills.
• Proven track record in implementing change; ability to mobilize teams around strategic vision and successfully deliver.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Knowledge of GE’s total financial product offering.
• Results oriented, boundary-less leader.
• Experience managing in a matrixed environment.
• Knowledge of various finance products and structures including: loans, leases, partnerships, and equity investments.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore