GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Additional introduction… It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you! Role Summary:
This position serves as a primary project representative for delivery of Digital Workplace Solutions (EUS) technologies and support services for GE Corporate acquisition, divestiture and roof-top-consolidation projects.
This role requires strong project management skills, customer and solution oriented attitude, and understanding of GE IT technologies and tools utilized across Digital Workplace Solution, End User Services and Support. Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage major global projects across End User Service Support environment at GE (Mobility, E-Mail, End User Services, Security updates, Asset Management, Software Deployments, etc.)
- Create and drive leadership updates on projects and flexibility to actively participate in global meetings
Cross Functional management of global vendors, IT and business functional teams
- Understanding of GE infrastructure to include LAN/WAN, VPN, AD to include OUs and group policy objects (GPOs)
Financial knowledge work with legal entities, business sponsorship, work to GE contracts, MSAs sows, financial reconciliation, etc.
- Flexible and adaptable in fast paced End User Experience environment, Partner with the businesses and other Corporate IT teams to cutover ADR businesses
- Familiar with GE Tools to include but not limited to Support Central, Service Now, MyTech, Iris reporting, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, other technical related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience with technical project management
- Strong experience working in remote teams across a highly diverse work environment
- Advanced proficiency in End-user computer technologies, IT services and IT Infrastructure in Global organizational settings
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- Able to work weekends and travel as needed (5-15%)
- Data Analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to multitask competing priorities
- Ability to work with challenging requirements and deliver high quality solutions on time
- Creative problem solving and solution design/execution desired
- Strong background with Acquisition, Divestiture and Rooftop consolidation project work
- Six Sigma training
- Strong Vendor management experience
- Understanding of all GE verticals with heavy emphasis on GE End User Experience (e-mail, mobility, end user support, etc.)