- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/21/2017 4:49:10 AM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Digital
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Software Engineer has responsibilities extending to the development of systems software. the position may develop distributed mobile applications for real-time critical motion control of subsystems.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
System design and deliver required documentations.
Develop software Healthcare IT mobile applications
Have strong commitment on the quality control processes.
Work with V&V engineer, review the test cases and fix the defects
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field or Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of technical experience in the software development or equivalent Capability on OO analysis and design, able to build qualified design documents
2. Familiar with current web development technologies
3. Experience in application development with programming abilities in Mobile Web (HTML5, CSS, JS),
4. Familiar with Android
5. Experience with MySQL database
6. Highly team oriented: able to thrive in an agile development environment with few barriers to creativity.
7. Demonstrated ability to make recommendations to technical and program leadership to improve the product, process or technology.
8. Good at oral English and reading/writing skills.
1. Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field
2. Experience in software platform, advanced applications, user-interface design and/or systems engineering
3. Experience in platform and application development
4. ECG system experience
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing