Lead Finance Specialist 2 - Operational
- GE Power
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:37:44 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Power Steam Power Systems
Location(s): India; Shahabad
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role is a controllership role with strong control over the business numbers. This includes the involvement in the business activities, reporting, pacing and providing details to the respective stake holders.
• Ensure compliance with Internal control process and statutory rules
• Audit reporting and finalization of unit accounts, Cost Audit, handle Internal Audit
• Review and analysis of ledger balances, reconciliation of Indian & USGAAP books
• Analysis of cost and driving the cost saving initiatives.
• Monthly Closing of books & Reporting in Teranga
• Pmx & Reporting Transformation- Alignment with new CoA/ new reporting tools
• OCPH & cost Control
• Responsible for inventory control and reporting, inventory forecasting
• Coordination with GFSSC
• Review of accounts Payable and co-ordinate transition to Digital Invoicing Process of accounts payable
• Control of Letters of Credit & Bank Guarantees relating to vendors as well as clients
• Transition of accounting activities to shared service centre.
• Debtors ageing analysis
• Ensure opening and closing of advance license, obtain e-BRC.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited university or college;
• Minimum of 10 years GE (or equivalent) Finance/Controllership experience.
• CA / CMA preferred;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
Locations: India; Shahabad