GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
In this role, you will be part of the ServiceMax team https://www.servicemax.com/
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Senior Digital Training Services Manager is responsible for the consistent development and deployment of technical and solution training for GE Digital/ServiceMax. This position reports to the Global Training Leader and works integrally with associated teams to create, manage, coordinate and deliver training (globally) to internal and external partners and customers. This will include select duties as content developer, project manager, trainer, registrar and administrator.
Successful candidates must work cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Services teams in the delivery of training programs.
- Design and improve automation/configuration/processes to optimize all phases of ServiceMax from GE Digital training execution
- Execute commercial processes and operations, including: liaisons with selling organizations on opportunity discovery & pursuit; quote-to-order, inquiry-to-order and order-to-fulfillment functions; vendor payments; venue, instructor and equipment scheduling; etc.
- Deliver and measure on regional compliance, sales, margin and productivity goals to ensure we exceed business expectations
- Report to stakeholders and customers to clearly communicate our value
- Support the growth of the ServiceMax from GE Digital training & services businesses by assisting sales and services teams in understanding the value of our offering and in the generation of quotations
- Foster and grow solid productive business relationships with our partners
- Coordinate, develop, maintain and manage classroom simulators & systems to ensure a quality classroom experience for our students
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience
- Significant work experience
- Fully competent with Office productivity applications (MS Office, etc.)