Lead Electrical Engineer
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:47:02 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
CS China NPI team is looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer with demonstrated large scale, complex firmware expertise to provide technical leadership in the development and implementation of NPI, RTS and strategic projects. The Lead Engineer / Technologist demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment.
In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and can affect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Execute firmware development in Distributed Control System, including Controller, Input and Output IO modules. Conduct detailed design with creative implementation, which includes design input, high level design, interface definition, coding and review etc. Verify design meet requirements, standards and compliance and deliver test report.
- Teamwork with cross functional team in both domestic and international to understand CTQ, design requirements, and seek out the opportunity for improving productivity.
- Lead system development to meet or exceed design requirements. Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project.
- Contributes to research, technology development and program execution to generate new and/or improved products.
· Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
· Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
· Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· New technology research and apply to product development
- Bachelor Degree or above in Digital Signal processing, Automation or Automatic Control
- Demonstrated understanding and practical experience on industrial products and processes.
- At least 5 years of firmware R&D experience on control system or equivalent.
- CET six level
- Skilled with C/C++, VHDL, network protocol, etc.
- Strong working knowledges of control system and ability to implement and develop control algorithms, familiar with signal processing such as FIR, IIR etc
- Familiar with QNX RTOS system and SoC, ARM/MCU/DSP
- Strong working knowledge of firmware development, verification, system failure analysis, embedded system design and real time embedded systems
- Structured software design and OO design techniques
- Familiar with Python, R to develop auto test project
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively both in written and oral English in a global team.
- Self motivate and capable of working independently on extended assignments
- Master FPGA system
- Master analog and digital circuit
- GB preferred (GE employee only)
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai