VP - Global Services, APAC
- GE Digital
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:47:29 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): Australia, Singapore; North Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. Stay connected with us. Join our Talent Community!
The VP – Global Services, APAC, will work in partnership with the Global Services leadership team. You will provide direction for a regional team primarily delivering unique Predix-based solutions. You will manage a regional team to deliver high functioning service implementation models that meet market needs in the Logistics, Manufacturing, Energy and Emerging Vertical markets.
The developed solutions can be existing core capabilities, innovations from core capabilities, or new innovations. These solutions need to be aligned with clients and the teams needs as well as cross functionally aligned with stakeholders such as sales, product teams, support, and training. You will achieve the regions business objectives measured by customer satisfaction, revenue, and billable utilization.
• Through effective leadership, ensure the delivery of high quality service and delivery within the Region including the assessment of services opportunities and deployment of a full portfolio of services and/or solution offerings, based on customer need.
• Regional customer relationship and escalation management
• Work with Global Services practice leaders to ensure delivery of customer outcomes
• Identify future upsell opportunities (change orders, adjacencies)
• Partner and collaborate with sales, service, and marketing teams to ensure a cohesive strategy and execution in delivering solutions to customers in the region
• Ability to scale execution as needed within region to deliver speed, customer execution and market competitiveness
• Provide strategic organizational leadership and direction to ensure the execution of high-quality service and delivery in the region
• Partner and collaborate with Sales GMs, Commercial Solutions Leaders, and the Centers of Excellence (CoE) to ensure a cohesive strategy and execution in delivering solutions to customers
• Leverage internal relationships with Regional, CoE, and Cross-Functional teams to enhance business performance and customer experiences
• Drive continuous improvement, process excellence and productivity within the region
• Inspire a ‘one team’ culture and community that connects the broader Digital Global Services team in region and throughout the world
• Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures
• Drive overall customer satisfaction in region, manage major customer escalations and drive best in class customer service excellence throughout the regional implementation organization
• Lead the continued evolution of the Global Services implementation organization and the capabilities of the team
• Participate in and strengthen the partnership between Sales and Service in order to provide seamless customer service and rapid response and customer satisfaction.
• Share and leverage best practices across regions to ensure best-in class, unified approaches and to customer delivery
• BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, or related professional field
• At least 10 years of management experience including on-site and remote teams
• At least 5 years of leadership experience managing managers or leading corporate functions
• Broad and deep technical experience with cloud and emerging technologies, including Outcome-as-a-Service (OaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and/or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
• Experience with cloud deployments, software integrations and analytics apps
• Demonstrated experience with global software system implementation organizations
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
• Must be willing to travel 50%
• Must be willing to work out of a GE office located in region
Locations: Australia, Singapore; North Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore