MI Sales Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:48:12 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Eastern Growth Markets
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
MI (Molecular Imaging) Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling complex technical products and/or services. This would be a limited number of the company’s products typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota. Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale.
-Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
-Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
-Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
-Making cold calls to potential customers where required
-Mutually responsible with the Account Manager for closing the deal.
-Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
-Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules
-Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
-Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
-Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
-Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
-Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
-Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
-Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
-Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
-Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Generating Leads from the market for the Multi-Modality Projects
-A complete pricing coverage knowledge of the related product with close interactions with the Service, Logistics ( OTR) , Finance departments
- Responsible from follow-up for the market share , market visibility , funnel adequacy for the responsible product line.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong capacity and drive to develop career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel
- Valid motor vehicle license
- Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul