GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the world’s largest providers of credit and expertise. For more than 1 million businesses, GE Capital provides financing to purchase, lease and distribute equipment, as well as capital for real estate and corporate acquisitions, refinancings and restructurings. GE Capital operates in a number of industries, from airlines, healthcare and energy financing to fleet, franchise and middle market corporate finance. For approximately 80 million consumers, GE Capital offers credit cards and retail sales finance programs. GE Capital is an extension of GE's rich heritage of building and supporting growth, providing customers with insight, knowledge and expertise in addition to financing. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Join us and you’ll find yourself part of a dynamic team full of professional challenges and opportunities.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The primary responsibility is to give account management support to the commercial team with main focus on assigned regions. This includes daily client interaction, market research & analysis and sales support administration duties. The role requires a creative and flexible approach in working with senior managers and deal teams. It is also important to have strong interpersonal skills, marketing, relationship, aircraft industry knowledge and strong quantitative/analytical skills.
• Take a lead role in the commercial process to contribute to the development and implementation of the overall commercial strategy of Milestone Aviation. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Support global deal teams under tight deadlines with competing priorities
• Develop initial contact with prospective clients to source new opportunities and introducing key company principles into such relationships as appropriate
• Set up meetings with prospective clients with the Senior Commercial team
• Produce marketing presentations & produce and maintain specific Commercial Reports as directed by the Manager of Commercial Operations
• Liaise with departments concerning active Commercial deals to manage the deal team effectively
• Advance the development and promotion of the Milestone brand -Serve as the customer point of contact to meet high levels of customer service
• Good financial knowledge and acumen given the financial nature of the service offering at Milestone.
• Work with VP Commercial and Deal Team to generate Heads of Terms and issue Letters of Intent as required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in Finance, Business, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent knowledge & experience Desired Characteristics:
• Proven years of working experiences in relevant field from Aviation or Helicopter Space.
• Sales or direct customer service experience
• Financial skills – understanding cash flow analysis and an ability to understand and interpret financial statements, leasing transactions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, self-motivated.
• Proven success at multitasking thrives in a high pressure environment with multiple shifting priorities.
• Able to conduct research and analysis.
• Good quantitative headset experienced in data analysis and reporting applications.
• Able to identify and summarize customer needs accurately.
• Passion to grow in the organization.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills - both face-to-face and virtual.
• Experiences in Aviation/Financial Services industry Locations:
• Business level language skills in Italian, Spanish, or German