Desenhista Projetista (Project Designer)
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:51:14 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Grid Solutions
Location(s): Brazil; Itajuba
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Keep schedule engineering workload of the projects;
- Develop low voltage electric project to control high voltage equipments;
- Support customer in electric projects through contract department, to keep the quality and the cost of the projects;
The techician must have knowledge of the low voltage electric projects to control equipment as disconnectors and circuit break. Advance knowledge in engineering applications software, AutoCAD, E3 series and MS Office. Skills: Excellent communication, strong interpersonal relationship, work in an environment of constant change and problem solving. Self mange work with deliveries, team work proactivity, organization and a good critical thinker. Desirable: Basic English.
Strong academic and professional credentials, expert level proficiency in engineering applications software, AutoCAD, E3 series and MS Office,solid knowledge in low voltage electric projets, technical drawings, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Locations: Brazil; Itajuba