Site HR Leader (m/f)
- GE Aviation
- Posted 7/26/2017 4:58:13 PM
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Business Segment: Aviation Additive
Location(s): Germany; Lichtenfels
GE Additive is part of GE (NYSE: GE) - the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and ArcamEBM; along with additive material provider AP&C and additive service provider to the medical industry, DTI. As a notable user of additive technologies GE recognize the value and potential it brings to modern design and manufacturing. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, resources and intellect. GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.geadditive.com
Lichtenfels is the main location for Concept Laser, a recent addition to the GE Additive family. In Lichtenfels, we focus on development and production of our metal 3D printing machines. Key functions on site include research & development, production, supply chain, sales, and customer service.
• Provide HR Business partnership for the Concept Laser team on developing and executing organization level HR strategies to align with the GE Additive business strategy.
• Lead, coach, and develop the site HR team.
• Provide coaching to senior leaders and employee base.
• Role model and develop the GE Additive culture by providing world class employee and candidate experience, ensuring cultural fit in the hiring process, and developing leaders and employees to be culture stewards.
• Develop and implement talent management strategies including Leadership Assessment and Succession Planning for top Leader Positions at the site.
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies for Concept Laser, working with the local team.
• Develop and improve HR processes and policies, including transition to global processes as part of the integration with GE.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• Extensive experience in HR Business Partnership in a matrixed organization with well-respected HR practices
• Additional experience leading HR teams
• Fluent in English and German
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills.
Locations: Germany; Lichtenfels