There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
- Assembly and packaging of the production teams products, parts and accessories in accordance with defined processes and quality routines.
- Administration of orders documents in accordance with established document sets, procedures and instructions.
- Material handling.
- Contribute to the teams daily planning and be compliance to laws, routines and company policy.
- Assembly and delivery of products according to documentation and specification.
- Material handling.
- Be aware of traceability management.
- Contribute to keep a high service level and work with continues improvement in our processes.
- Support other assembly departments in order to meet customer demands.
- Train and educate new colleagues.
- Support our factory goals (EHS, Quality, Personal).
- Drive other tasks and support projects as a representative for the department.
For more questions please contact hiring manager Ingmar Svensson at +46 90 150018.
This is a temporary assignment during Aug 2017 - Aug 2018.
- High school within engineering or significant experience from industrial work.
- Assembly experience.
- Computer experience.
- Swedish and English both verbal and written.
- Careful, accurate.
- Good social ability.
- Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization.
Locations: Sweden; Umea