GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Essential Responsibilities:
- Building up and keep inventory according to the stock policies.
- Continuously monitoring the stock policies.
- Issuing the rooling frame orders and forecasts.
- Getting confirmation from the supplier within 48 hours.
- Booking the orders and the confirmations in the system.
- Making simulations if the confirmed date not match with the requested date.
- Monitoring the on time receiving.
- Informating the superiors about the actual problems.
- Managing the goods return, quantity different and credit note process.
- Managing the receiving error process.
- Managing all organizing work related to transportation: Supervise and organize ITC, local and courier forwarders and their activity.
- Managing customs activities: Handle and manage all customs activities related to plant, also responsible for being contact with customs authorities in all related cases.
- Managing instrastat: Fulfill necessary activities related to instrastat information supply.
- Managing cross docking: Cooperate with warehouse and service coordinators regarding cross docking activities and inform warehouse about pickup and arrival.
- English knowledge verbal and written is a must
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- College/university degree
- MS Office knowledge
Locations: Hungary; Ozd