GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The Data Analyst is responsible for designing, running, collating and reviewing data reports from MRP and associated data management systems within GE Hamble specifically related to sourcing and procurement, resulting in clear metrics and performance data reports that drive both strategic and tactical direction.
- Management of Sourcing Data reports
- Creation and continual development of KPI reports,
- Regular communication and supporting with metrics to operational procurement and commodity management
- Analysis and communication of status and trends
- Define, develop and execute reports to demonstrate supplier development metrics adherence, including Spend to Revenue Ratios, Supplier Spend Growth, Risk Mitigation, First Time Yield, Capacity Analysis etc.
- Monitor and report product cost drivers including, Raw Materials, Labour Rates and Currency Exchange Rates
- Design of other appropriate reports and templates where required e.g. market trend analysis, compliance assessments.
- Preparation of RFx data in support of sourcing projects
- Alignment of data inputs and outputs with interfacing cross-functional teams
- Creation and maintenance of Exec level reports (as defined)
- Degree qualification or equivalent with experience in a Sourcing or similar role.
- Experience with utilising and creating effective MS Excel spreadsheets; working capability with MSWord, Outlook, Access & PowerPoint
- Experience with MRP (Material Requirement Planning) preferred
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace
- Proven experience in of data analytics/analysis
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/61212/hmg-personnel-security-controls.pdf Desired Characteristics:
- Critical Thinker
- Team Player
Locations: United Kingdom; Hamble-le-Rice