GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
This role is responsible for providing administrative support for Material Stream Agreement fulfillment project, converting contracts and installed base data collection, Material Stream Agreement contracts scope cleanup and upload to Oracle, planning schedule creation in Oracle. Essential Responsibilities:
- Collect and track Material Stream Agreement contractual terms, Material Stream Agreement scope and installed base data
- Validate and cleanup Material Stream Agreement scope-of-supply
- Create Preventive Maintenance planning schedule in Oracle
- Upload scope-of-supply to Oracle
- Screen and prioritize incoming requests, received via fax or email.
- Follow EHS rules and warn others to follow the rules, execute mandatory EHS trainings and immediately report the incidents and near misses as required.
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns verbally or in writing.
- Current enrollment in College/University
- Fluent English and Hungarian is a must
- Availability to work 30-40 hours per week
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access) and MS Outlook
- Strong, passionate supporter of customer service excellence
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently, work out and apply new ways of resolution
- Team player attitude
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
- Tolerate monotonous work on a daily base
- Deadline oriented, strong attention to detail is a must
Locations: Hungary; Budapest