Molecular Imaging Clinical Applications Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 8/5/2017 10:05:25 AM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare USA & Canada
Location(s): Canada; Alberta, British Columbia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Clinical Applications Specialist is responsible for providing formal technical and clinical support during the sales process for GE Healthcare Molecular Imaging products (Nuclear Medicine & PET/CT). Responsibilities include providing required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale training and customer service activities to support sales objectives for their geography.
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of Molecular Imaging product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed.
• Deliver product training to customers on software, application and or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
• Improve customer satisfaction and retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer.
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
• Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including onsite clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
• Current Full Practice Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) Registered Technologist, Nuclear Medicine (RTNM) designation is mandatory.
• At least one of the following core experiences: Minimum of 3 years clinical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in Molecular Imaging OR previous commercial Applications Molecular Imaging experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios.
• Superior interpersonal communication skills, professional disposition and demeanor.
• Strong knowledge Molecular Imaging fundamentals, clinical needs and hybrid imaging.
• Strong knowledge of GE Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT systems
• Strong communication skills and ability to verbalize knowledge and teach others.
• Ability to work with customers with varied levels of experience and ability to adjust to customer needs and demands
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products is required.
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region (including overnight stays) and weekend travel depending on geography and business needs
• Must have a valid driver’s license and Passport.
• Position will be based from British Columbia or Alberta
• Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Current GE product experience desired
• Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
• CAMRT CTIC (Computed Tomography Imaging Certificate) designation.
• Bilingual proficiency (both verbal and written) in English & French is desirable
Locations: Canada; Alberta, British Columbia