About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Wind Fleet Intern will serve as the primary point of support operational activities for solving field issues (PACs) and RCA. Essential Responsibilities:
- Drive between engineering and site team to solve issues.
- Support / ownership of and accountability to quickly facilitate cross-functional solutions to resolve the customer issues and prevent further escalation.
- Assist with technical communication of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implementation of corrective actions for that customer.
- Support Product Services solutions / services, processes and expertise to address site team to solve issues.
- Develop an effective working relationship with the site, FRO, engineering team to assure frequent communication, early identification of service issues, and timely resolution of issues.
- Undergraduate student in Engineering or other Technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Students up to second year of university: R$ 1.470,00 Students in last year of University : R$ 1.600,00
- Industry experience in interface across of all area.
- Open mind and influencing skills; help to negotiate and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to energize others, perceive change as opportunity; confidant and tenacious approach to deliverable.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Demonstrated familiarity with contract interpretation and negotiations.
Brazil; Sao Paulo