GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
This role will represent the Structured Partnership Centre of Excellence team with Regional and In-Country Senior Leaders helping to enhance, expand and support business decision making on all large complex and non-standard Projects.
Broad responsibilities of this role include:
• Support the Project and Operations Director in establishing critical implementation and operational processes and templates to manage and monitor the overall project deliverables, ensuring they meet the Customer requirements and are fully risk assessed.
• Assist in structuring and coordinating work across Country and Regional Project Management and Operational Teams over the term of the Projects, facilitating best practice sharing to establish standardized approach to project management and operational methodologies.
• Pro-actively support the Structured Partnership Center of Excellence team to ensure that appropriate policy documents, templates and processes are developed and understood by Regional and In-Country project teams.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in the ongoing development of the Project Management strategy, establish simplified and standardized project and operational management methodologies, SOP templates, tools and processes for Structured Partnership projects i.e. standard work breakdown structure, responsibility matrix, RACI models, etc.
• Oversee and maintain Global Risk Management Tool, ensuring Quality and Assurance is tracked and maintained for each project.
• Work across the Structured Partnership CoE team to help carry out diligent implementation and operational risk analysis on complex and long-term projects throughout the implementation and operational stages of the Project.
• Work closely with the Project and Operations Director during the Implementation and Operational Project phases to prepare and maintain a handover plan, and establish robust processes and formal reporting arrangements in which to track and monitor project progress against the agreed plans and agreements between GEHC and the customer i.e. KPI metrics, project and operational risk, cost and program reports, variation process / control, etc.
• In collaboration with the Project and Operations Director, ensure business objectives are met in the Implementation and operational process through close interactions with sales, service, legal and finance functions throughout these phases.
• Work with existing Country / Regional deal teams to ensure that learnings are shared for both the bidding and operational teams. Build lessons learnt logs and suitable mitigation strategies to support delivery of a centralized Project experience store
• Work with Global finance and legal teams with the ongoing maintenance of Policy 5.0 and Policy 6.0 reporting and tracking, and take ownership of the process for Structured Partnership deals including the development and maintenance of a Deal Library and Contract store.
• Pro-actively drive the Operational project reviews, working closely with the Accounting Hub, and help co-ordinate the feedback on the project reports / dashboards (i.e. milestones, schedule, performance, monitoring, etc.).
• Work with the Project and Operations Director to develop and deliver Training on agreed standard practices, structures and templates that can be used during the implementation and operational Project phases.
Quality Specific Responsibilities:
• Comply with the GE Healthcare Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / International Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / International Law is broken
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
•Significant experience within Healthcare or Public and Private Partnership Projects and Operational roles.
• Experience in managing projects, with a good understanding of project management methodology, tools and best practices.
• Knowledge and practical experience of Healthcare Public and Private Partnership and Services business, processes of delivery including operational risk and legal aspects.
• Willingness and ability to travel globally - International perspective, written and oral fluency in English. Additional language would be of advantage.
Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are still encouraged to apply.
Locations: United Kingdom; Chalfont St Giles