GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree). Essential Responsibilities:
Perform all quality control activities during order execution, creating CMM reports according relevant BPM model and drawing requirments, implementation special drawing requirements agreed with tehnology preparation department
- Preparing and maintaining quality records required in production or quality control documentation
- In scope of responsibilities improving measuring process and product control
- Timeline with production planning to accomplish CMM reports on time.
- Proper use and maintenance of measurement and other equipment
- IT data processing in the own work area
- In scope of responsibilities creation of control plans align with other departments
- Performing other activities according to line or other authorised managers' request and assessment
- Respect EHS rules and other valid factory rules and regulations
- Bachelor / Master Degree technical
- Foreign language knowledge (English or German)
- Computer skills - MS Office,Calypso, Blade Pro, Catia, PiWeb SBS, PMx (SAP)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.