GE Oil & Gas Technology Customer Solution Center Manager
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 8/16/2017 4:34:53 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
Location(s): United Arab Emirates; Jebel Ali
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Customer Solution Center (CSC) Manager will lead and develop the BHGE to position digital solutions for growth in the MEA Region. You will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the SC as well as ensuring long term profitability. You will be a good communicator and a service oriented person enjoying working with people and building good customer relations and fulfill commitments with excellent execution while owning the marketing campaigns including demand generations.
• Leads and develops the regional network of BHGG Solution Center
• Operates the CSCs directly and/or through local engineers
• Is measured on volume of annual visits, facility utilization factor, direct revenues generated and leads created. Reports results on quarterly basis
• Ensures that SC facilities showcase latest and greatest DS solutions as well as GE Oil & Gas Solutions, in accordance with regional growth strategies and specific local needs
• Defines and communicates externally and internally the schedule of SC based events that includes (but is not limited to) Technical Seminars, Product Launches, Product Demos, Customer and Internal Training courses (remote condition monitoring capabilities)
• Drives Sales, Service and Product-lines teams to get engaged with and leverage the features offered by SC facilities
• Identifies and develop the network of Trainers, Application Engineers and Product-line Experts capable of executing SC events
• Develops synergies with other GE business, making sure they are aware of SC capabilities and that CSCs represent the bigger BHGE portfolio
• The SC Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Implement operation safety policy instructions and conduct fieldwork in compliance with all HSE applicable regulations and employee safety practices
• Ensure operational excellence in the areas of integrity, controllership, and compliance
- Mining the digital product lines installed base and driving the after sale market strategy in concurrence with the product lines and functions.
- Define the after sales portfolio marketing campaign while building and maintaining a digitized customer database systems
- Bachelor’s Degree. Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Commercial or Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to manage effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Customer service mindset
- Sound business acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· In-depth knowledge of the industrial applications for product lines and markets
· Integrative team working style
· GE functional experience is preferred
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Jebel Ali