Sr Product Management Manager 1 - Operations
- GE Aviation
- Posted 8/16/2017 4:35:04 PM
- Job Function: Product Management
- Business Segment: Aviation Commercial Engines
Location(s): United Arab Emirates; Dubai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The GEnx Business Operations Manager will demonstrate accountability for functional, business and company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in strategic planning and contribute to the overall business strategy.
In addition you will :
• Lead and support new and updated GEnx business plan assumptions including defining new engine campaign targets, services campaign targets, strategies to maximize profitability, services model assumptions, cost / TOW trades, etc.
• Support marketing value sell creation and coordinate with technical competitive analyses
• Define and implement deal strategies and structures that maximize profitability by integrating with the sales team (SSD, SD, Mktg)
• Develop specific contract language and templates for new items / issues on GEnx such as climb derate, environmental conditions, billings, etc.
• Maintain and track current new engine and services deals to the latest standards and tie-in with business plan objectives
• Establish W&G process for GEnx along with mitigation strategies and effectiveness in future deals
• Work with the MCRB/cost focal to define principal levers and implications of cost projects on business plan and signed deals
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial Roles and/or Operations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Established project management skills
• Strong leadership skills and Strategic vision
• Demonstrated Commercial Acumen
• Prior Business Operations experience desired
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Dubai