Location(s): Viet Nam, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand; Singapore, Hanoi, HCM, Bangkok, KL and Jakarta
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The role develops a regional portfolio strategy including product positioning, market segmentation/targeting and installed base retention. This position is responsible for generating growth for GE Interventional products in ASEAN through demand creation and funnel acceleration in partnership with Field Marketing teams; and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs.
Job location: opens to key ASEAN cities.
Essential Responsibilities: The GE Interventional modality comprises of Interventional Image Guided systems (Cathlabs for Radiology, Neuroradiology, Cardiology & Hybrid OR), Electrophysiology & Hemodynamic recording systems.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Collecting win/loss & competitive insights on product portfolio at regional level; feedback to global product team; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate.
• Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and market share.
• Driving commercial launch of new products and validating/localizing global value proposition and messaging.
• Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage.
• Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD).
• Prioritizing and mapping customer segments and works with each country’s Field Marketing team on demand creation activities.
• Developing regional thought leadership and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
• Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
• Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing.
• Coordinating product training for commercial teams (direct & indirect) by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support.
• Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
• Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. Minimum 5 years of commercial experience, including 3+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
3. Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
4. Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
5. Excellent oral and written communications skills 6. Strong analytical and process skills
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.