GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Essential Responsibilities:
- Build customer relationships for the purpose of Business development and Sales
- Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects.
- Develops vision, important market on the level of a product line with a long term perspective. Leads business development planning processes for this market.
- Complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used.
- Provide specific account leadership, plans, and actions to assure that GE wins profitable business and services sales within the assigned countries and customers
- Coordinates sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance etc
- Work closely with the Sales Support Team to assist with speed for the process of deal reviews
- Develop influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers ·
- Understand customer CTQs, competitive strategies; new, used, repaired & upgraded materials & kits
- Articulate the value of GE Products, from repair and development to technology infused products & deliver a differentiated product
- Support, integrate, compliment and fully communicate with the Region Sales Team and customers
- Coordinates sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance etc.
- Department is involved in medium-large sales.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Proven years of experience in Sales Origination or equivalent knowledge & experience.
- Fluent Russian and English
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Ability and desire to grow GE Aviation business in Russia/CIS market.
Russian Federation; Moscow